The Rally For Kids With Cancer Scavenger Cup event is a great way to enhance team spirit and foster a healthy corporate culture while raising much needed funds for children’s cancer research, treatment and care.
In today's working environment team building is becoming increasingly more important. The skills team/participants will require to be part of the winning team are:
- Power of observation
- Ability to decipher challenging clues
All valuable tools participants will bring back to their working environments!
- Register your team! A great way to create a team is to get your department or co-workers together! Why not challenge another department and see who can raise the most
- Invite co-workers, family or friends to join your team and fundraise to meet or surpass the fundraising goal
- Build awareness of the event and your team's effort by utilizing the online fundraising tools
- Have fun - come on out May 18 & 18, 2018 for a one-of-a-kind experience
Remember the team who raises the most money will have the first opportunity to select their desired celebrity during the draft party!