Participants must be 19 years of age or older.
This year we have changed up the qualifying levels to allow for more participants. In order to qualify and participate in the Car Rally for Kids with Cancer Scavenger Cup, teams must fundraise a minimum of $15,000 fundraising goal. A $200 registration fee will also apply.
BENEFITS TO YOUR TEAM:
Qualifying teams (min. entrance fee $15,000) will receive these incredible items:
- Reserved team or individual entry to Car Rally
- Company / Team Name mentioned in program
- Team attendance at the “Start Your Engines” Brunch
- Team participation during the adventure
- Team participation during “The Winner’s Circle” Gala Dinner
- Team gift bag
- Official Scavenger Cup t-shirt
- Complimentary food, beverages and entertainment
- Meet and greet opportunities with all participating celebrities
- A unique and memorable experience!
Teams that raise $25,000 or more also receive:
- Team attendance at “The Qualifiers” Celebrity Draft Party
- A Celebrity Teammate to “join” their team for the day
The website uses a secure, online fundraising system to guide you through the process of setting up your page. You can register as an individual participant or have a team page created. Every team member can be added to your team’s page to help fundraise. Remember the team’s combined fundraising efforts contributes to your overall position in the Celebrity Draft.